Sunday, June 10, 2012

Class Reflection



Blog # 15
Class Reflection






                                            http://www.mnartists.org/event.do?rid=202763






       http://www.wallpapers.eu.com/view/sunrise-reflection-ocean-city-maryland-other.html


 When we start any project as a simple as it appears, we noticed that maybe we won't do it. We feel afraid to everything new, it is normal,but a soon we learn and follow the instructions little by little we getting in to.
When I started this course I didn't know where I was going, with all of this papers and projects, the word blog was new for me. Instead blog  I used the e-  portfolio, it was very interesting too.
The first blog was simple and I followed the instructions, but nothing yet in my brain, I did it because I had to. The blog  was simple and I was asking many questions to my friend who was sitting next to me.

The blogs have been different all of them, the second was better than the first and so on. Reviewing all my blogs entries, I like what I have done.  It is a reflection  of what  I have learned at La Guardia, specially in my class Eng, 102.The first ones was very simple, but this is done with more conscience, love,  experience,dedication and the most important things is kind of reflection of myself, how after the a long class and doing a lot of thing, now I can sitting down and looking back and to continue thinking ahead.  However I still have  a lot thing to learn, I have a big problem writing in English that I have tried for many times and each time I felt more frustrated about this language,  I will continue trying to write better.  All the blogs are very interesting, are described poetry, narrative and drama that were the topics of the class, we used books, ideas and opinions.

Read and write is very interesting,because we improve our knowledge about everything, authors,speakers, characters.  Also about work citation, and to understand whatever the read is about.
I mentioned before that I have experience  writing through the Internet, preparing the work for  e-  portfolio, but was different experience. Really it was  the first time that I have had a class writing online and for me was the best, not only for all facilities that we have "today" about technology everything is the Web, It  helps us to lean more and how to use all of this facilities.

It is filled with lot of information, but the most important thing that I have to say is that I Thank to my excellent teacher Dr. Ximena Gallardo, who encourage me and all my classmate to approach all her ideas, to connect us through the world technology, and use it in her class. I have improved the use of Microsoft and other tools, so we can connect with all my classmates' activities and learn more from them.  Thank  Dr. Gallardo,for you  dedication, time and patience  for giving us all your knowledge,  that make us to continue  reaching our goals.

Today I feel better and more confidence and  proud of myself. After a hard  day I look back and see  all my work and this blog  Class Reflection.  Now I want to finish my semester and my Associated in few months.  Thank again and to all my classmates  good luck in their future.







1 comment:

  1. Learning a language is hard work; I know. But your efforts are inspiring and do bear fruit. It'll be great to see you walking down the stage to receive your AA. :-)

    ReplyDelete