Saturday, June 2, 2012

Reflection




Blog # 14
REFLECTION




  http://www.shakespeareflix.org/2010/03/summary-of-much-ado-about-nothing-32-41.html

Personally, writing about drama  through the semester  was a experience more, very important in my life. Much Ado about Nothing, showed us one more time the capacity of the most greatest poet  William Shakespeare. All his works  has been admired and were collected and printed in various editions

I think that I'm proud of having this class. because I have the opportunity to know more about Shakespeare and all his beautiful work. I didn't chose one specific blog, I choose this play or comedy, because we  can find all combinations of elements, humor, shame, love and politic. It was a  joyful comedy that ends with multiple marriages and no deaths.
Althought one of the characteristics of Shakespeare comedy is no one die, but also he considered the death as a part of life and  in Much Ado about Nothing Hero has to pretend to die of humiliation makes die and making the comedy very strong sense of anger.

1 comment:

  1. That's an interesting way of looking at it. I am glad you enjoyed reading and watching the play.

    ReplyDelete