Monday, April 16, 2012

I ike this blog



"Those Winter Sundays"


This  blog entry, makes me very proud is blog # 3 "Those Winter Sundays" by Robert Hayden, I choose this blog, because I read one and more that ones this poem to understand it, I found many meaning in this poem, It has  deep meaning in only fourteen lines, but have learned , there is so much to say and think abut this poem, what is going on it and the message in its context.
What I have learned doing all the poem activities, It is curious how many poems and messages are in it. I also learned how to read a poem, how we can interpret and understand how beautiful thing we cans express in a poem.
Working with my house members was very interesting experience, because we have the same poem and each one interprets it in different ways. we talked each other, an d all of us explained our differentiation opinions and point of view.
It was very interesting and was a great experience for me, when we finished to analyzed the poem, each one took the best part and we made our "own poem".  We have learned so many things and concepts from our houses members.  I would like  to continue working in some activities like this.
I need to learn more, I have enjoyed how creatives we are, each one has own style and did the most beautiful  expositions.

No comments:

Post a Comment